Skip to main content

A Letter To The Almighty

Dear Father,

I wonder what you must think of us, when you see what we've done to ourselves and the world which you gave to us so selflessly? Not to mention the fact that we don't seem to appreciate the fact that you gave up your precious son for us to have eternal life.

I'm sorry for not be being a better person because I know that that's what you ask of all of us that we be better people. I'm sorry about the evil thoughts that you told us not to have and even sorrier for not turning the other check years ago when I was with someone who didn't possess an ounce of moral fibre. I also want to thank you now and also apologise for not doing all the things that I said I would do and for doing all the things that you said I shouldn't do, which I did anyway.

You know that I'm "a work in progress" and that I talk to you all the time. You know deep down in my heart that I got "nothing but love for you!" you know I feel you and I love you die!

I hear you when you speak to me but I couldn't explain it to some folks, on the other hand some people will be feeling me right know! They'll know that you're all about sinners and you don't discriminate, you're all about love and really don't hate. They'll know that you speak to people in different ways, through different mediums and they'll also know that when you speak even the deaf can hear, because you're full of miraculous wonders!

I thank you for being patient with a sinner like me and I thank you for knowledge growing like a tree. I understand that the world is changing and that we all need to draw closer to thee.

Finally, I also understand the power of words and pray for the correct words to use at the right time.


Thank You Lord.

Anne.


NB: If anyone's wondering why I wrote this post, I was moved to do so!

Comments

  1. Thanks for this inspiring Message.
    GOD Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and God Bless U 2 in All your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Human Condition - A 9jalicious Serial

design#promo#business#celebrity##love#life#mindovermatter#mindpower#mindcontrol#mindfulness#mindovermatter#dreamer#nerd#nerdlife#clever#bookish#booklovers#bookworms#inspiration#inspiredtransformers#inspiration#inspirational#wordstoaction#extensionofenergies#poetry#positivity#powerofpositivity#individuality#winner#winninmindset#lifelove#Queendom#poetry#9jaliousthoughts #9jaliciousBrainChild #@9jalicious #9jaliciousquotes #design9jalicious #TheHumanCondition Series #YouWillDoWantYou'reMent2Do

Fork- Heart & Brain

Happiness Tool 3 - Defeating Faulty Thinking 1

One of the best things I ever learned about being happier is “don’t believe everything you think.” We all know that our eyes and ears can deceive us, our hearts don’t always have the best judgment, and our hormones can lead us astray. But our thoughts are sacred! We have to listen them because they’re the rational part... right?
Not necessarily. Our thoughts are shaped by our assumptions about the world (this is what I refer to as "world view" I commented about this at the bottom of yesterday's post), and sometimes those assumptions are just plain wrong. Our thoughts are also shaped by what
we’ve been in the habit of thinking about in the past. The pathways in your brain become more established each time you go down them, and
the ones you don’t use fade away. That’s why many of us can sing the words to our favorite
songs with almost no effort, but hardly remember any world history or trigonometry.
Each time you think about something, you’re reinforcing that path in your brain…