18 May 2012

Kenyan Man Put Curse (Mago) on Cheating Wife! Cheaters Stuck Together!

I'm a Bonafide Nigerian and I've heard of Mago (I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling) but for those that don't know it's juju (African black Magic) that makes cheaters get stuck during sex until however placed the curse is willng to reverse it!

Having said that I never thought I would see such debauchery with my own eyes, until my sister called me a few days ago to ask me if I've seen the video during the rounds. No I hadn't but I googled it.

A pastor had to pray in order to pray seperate the cheats, it gives a whole new meaning the the phrase "Stuck on You" in this case it was Stuck in You!

If you haven't seen it here's the link!

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/kenya-man-curse-cheating-wife-video-couple-stuck-during-sex-2928993.html


No comments:

Post a Comment