Be U & Be Urself!

Be You and be yourself because it is imperative to enable you fulfill your destiny. If you the kind of person that is going through life feeling discontent you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about.

I've had more jobs than most people have had hot dinners but the fact of the matter is that I never felt happy in any of the except to some degree in the last one. In all of them I got to use my organisational skills because I'm the kind of girl that is very organised i.e, a place for everything and everything in it's place so naturally I'm very good at organising, but that said I always felt the need to be creative! and that side of me kept on presenting itself in other ways and forms.

If I've learnt one thing growing up, it's that you can't fight your nature, and yes no matter how old you are you're always "growing up!" because your knowledge and experience is continuously expanding, molding you towards what you're intended to become and Your Higher Self.

Having said that I've also learnt that it's important to listen to your intuition, it's from a higher power and source and it will never fail you! Test this and see and meditate on the results!

If and when you have an inspired idea, write it down, even if you feel that at this point in time it cannot/may not come to fruition. You'll be surprised in future how you completed a project that you once felt was impossible and unfeasible.

I was going through my things a few weeks ago and I stumbled upon a business plan that I had written years ago i.e, a few years after I'd graduated, at the time no-one could have convinced me that I would ever go in to business, after all I didn't know the first thing about it! and my degree is in Communications & Audio Visual Productions, however something compelled me to write that plan and the points that I noted therein are still salient and relevant today. In my case the Internet has made it possible for someone without a formal business qualification to be in business, due to the fact that the way we buy and sell has changed considerably.

Do Your thing, Your Way! and Do It with Pride, Tenacity and Dedication. Don't be discouraged by external forces, but stand firm in your Beliefs and The Almighty will surely meet you at Your Point Of Need!


Comments

  1. hey, youve been tagged..
    pls check it out here
    http://yevawildered.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-was-tagged-by-msinfamous-destiny.html
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I've received ur tag but u didn't list any questions for me to answer according to "The Rules"

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts