There, I said it!

Someone once told me that you should do whatever you're doing with pride!

There's no point going about a task half baked and no I don't preach to the converted!

I'm not a saint either and I struggle with the mundae just like everyone else, but as hard as I've tried I've never forgotten this advise and in fact I wish someone had said it to me sooner, so that I could have talked myself into doing those things which seemed mind numbingly tedious!

However I am older and wiser and I kniw that the rough come with the smooth, ying and yang, checks and balances, darkness and light; you just can't have one without the other! If you never experienced sadness how would you know happiness was? because you'd have nothing to compare and contrast it with!

With this in mind I decided to write a little ditty

Be passionately passionate as you go about your day
Be passionately passionate, there's ain't no other way

Fashion in your passion and you'll never go astray
When passions becomes fashions we'll all have loads to say!

I'm passionately passionate about too things to name
My passions are a changing, they never remain the same

Reading, writing, blogging and there's shopping too!
When it comes to cooking, I'll dish up a gourmet stew

As the year's ascending, my passions grow and grow
Where this route will take me, I don't just rightly know!

There's one thing I am sure of, I'll swear it with my life
If you have no passion, you just ain't got a life!


There, I said it!

Comments

  1. You can't succeed in anything unless you're passionate about it! Good one

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, and we should develop our passions until they bear fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts