What's in Store for you?

Two New Year's Resolutions postcardsHappy New Year,

To everyone that reads my posts and visits my blog
I wish the very BEST for the New Year and what you wish yourself and that all your hopes, dreams and aspirations come true.

I have long since given up on making New Year's Resolutions because they are normally forgotten, broken a week in to the New Year however as always I intend to improve upon the past year in every single way.

My thinking has always been that we (people) are like fine wine that improves with age, accordingly as I grow older I definitely expect to improve the quality of my life and the experiences that I have. I made the best of my Xmas and New Year albeit I wasn't in my beloved Nigeria but like I always say as you get older you have to learn to be flexible and make the best of whatever situation you find yourself in, so we had a lot to eat and drink and thanked the Lord for all his mercies and prayed for a better tomorrow because soo many did not make it into the New Year!

For all the departed, May their souls rest in perfect peace!

As for you, what are your plans for the New Year? remember that thing that you have always been planning to do! Do it now otherwise before you know it, time has past and you'll be wondering why you didn't do it!

Time is a commodity that we can not afford to waste so remember to embrace the day!

Till next time!

Comments

Popular Posts