Virgin Blogger

Here goes.....

This is something that I have been thinking about for a LONG time, blogging, what's is all about? what does it mean and how do you go about starting a blog! Well for any other blog novices that are out there I got the satrt up from another site but I am going to explain on my site how I'm getting on as it where.

In this day and age people just take information for granted, yes I am very IT literate and au fait with computers but for a long time I just wondered what a blog was, yes I've been on sites and read people's blogs but how do we describe it?, tit bit's of information, an opportunity to share with the world, information sharing, for some people maybe peotry and creativity in motion.

All in all I am just loving this new project and learning process because I am one of those people who just loves to learn, no I'm not talking about studying cause I did that because I had to and it was required of me! what I mean is I just love it when you are opened up to new possibilities and for someone who has always wanted to write in a professional capacity but the closest  came towards fulfilling that dream was working in the Data Editing department @ News International in Wapping anyway I digress.

This is learning in motion and as you continue to visit you will see the changes and improvements in the site and I will share my progress.

In the meantime if you can't be good BE CAREFUL!

Comments

Popular Posts